Health and SRHR
- Medical facilitation for women victims of violence..
- Awareness creation on HIV/AIDS prevention and modes of transmission with encouragement to get tested for HIV/AIDS.
- Facilitating community based HIV/AIDS prevention, care and support programs
- Facilitate re-establishing service linkages between communities and health facilities in war affected areas.
- Delivering Emergency support like (Covid19) personal protective equipment’s to support marginalized women, during pandemic.
- Provision of children’s Nutritious food support whose income sources have been affected during pandemic.
- Rendering different emergency humanitarian activities.
- To promote reproductive health rights, and mitigation of gender based violence /GBV/