Gender Based Violence
- Changing the attitude of the community, girls and young women and influential bodies on the prevention of GBV
- Creating an attitude of the community to, Say No to Violence and participating in combating to violence against women.
- Facilitating GBV protection services in response to the conflict affected areas.
- Responding to Gender Based Violence in Host Communities and Refugees Interface surrounding areas.
- Combating Gender Based Violence by awareness raising and Girls and young women empowerment in hard to reach areas.
- Promoting knowledge on SRH rights and prevention and management of SGBV among IDPs and Host communities and re-establishing service linkages between communities and health facilities.
- Promoting reproductive health rights and mitigation of gender based violence /GBV activities./
- Safe house establishment for sexual and gender based violence victims.